Fire In Dundee

The Yates County Sheriff's Office responded along with Dundee Fire and Ambulance to the report of residence with smoke inside. Upon arrival firefighters quickly extinguished hot spots, removed smoldering debris, and ventilated the residence. The cause of the fire was determined as accidental, involving pet interaction and the misplacement of goods near/upon a stove top.

comments powered by Disqus
Local Weather
Geneva, NY
46°
Keyword Search
Geneva Office:
3568 Lenox Rd.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 781-7000
News fax (315) 781-7077
Auburn Office:
5998 Experimental Rd.
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 258-0937
Dundee/Penn Yan office:
30 Main St.
Dundee, NY 14837
(607) 243-7158
Canandaigua Office:
3070 County Road 10
Canandaigua,NY 14424
(585) 394-1550
Copyright © 2014 Finger Lakes Daily News | EEO Report | Contest Rules | Contact
Site Designed by RiverBender.com
RSS Feeds