Lodi Shed Fire

Seneca County Sheriff's Deputies report that early on the morning of March 25 2013 there was a shed fire at 8326 Neely road in the Town of Lodi. John M. Kiser of that address woke about 4:00 am to his shed/chicken coop on fire. Kiser believed that an electric heater that was in the shed at the time was the cause for the fire. Lodi fire and Ovid fire responded and extinguished the fire. Damages are estimated to be about $1000; that includes the structure and Kiser's two chickens that were in the structure at the time.

comments powered by Disqus
Local Weather
Geneva, NY
Keyword Search
Geneva Office:
3568 Lenox Rd.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 781-7000
News fax (315) 781-7077
Auburn Office:
5998 Experimental Rd.
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 258-0937
Dundee/Penn Yan office:
30 Main St.
Dundee, NY 14837
(607) 243-7158
Canandaigua Office:
3070 County Road 10
Canandaigua,NY 14424
(585) 394-1550
Copyright © 2017 Finger Lakes Daily News | EEO Report | Contest Rules | Contact
Site Designed by RiverBender.com
RSS Feeds