Finger Lakes Radio Group Presents “The Mall Monster Maze”
1. At no time can our monsters touch you, the valued customer. In turn, we ask that you do not touch any of our monsters, sets, or props at any time. If you do, you will be immediately removed and no refund will be given. Further actions will result if necessary.
2. You must stay with your group at all times. Stay in the walk path at all times. Loitering inside the haunt is strictly prohibited. Destruction of property will not be tolerated.
3. Once you pay, you are expected to play. No refunds will be given.
4. If you feel that you cannot go on, alert one of our monsters. They can safely guide you to an exit where your life will no longer be in danger.
5. We kindly ask that you keep all personal belongings secure. This includes cell phones, purses, jewelry, and so on. If an item is lost, we will do our very best to find it. We will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
6. You enter this haunt at your own risk. The use of smoke machines, strobe lights, noises, and other effects are in use. We have advertised that this haunt is not recommended for young children or for people with certain medical conditions.
7. Photo opportunities can be made available to you at the end of the night or prior to the next day’s event. You must contact a member of our directing staff for this. Our monsters will gladly take a photo with you at the appropriate time.
8. Anyone thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to enter the haunt, no exceptions.
9. Backpacks or bags larger than a standard sized purse will not be permitted to enter the haunt. This is for your safety and the safety of our monsters.
10. We may, at any time, refuse entry to a person if we suspect they are suspicious and/or present imminent danger to our staff, monsters, or other customers. This may include searching your person or any bags you bring in.
11. Smoking is prohibited. This haunt is located in a smoke free public place. No alcohol is permitted at any time.
12. For any questions, please contact our directing staff.